Here you can find updates on our life and the everyday experiences we share with one another. Family IS everything!
Friday, May 29, 2009
Was It A Full Moon Last Night?
Liam and I went to look at a place in Gan. last night. I know I know... even further away and not even close to Amherst Island. We are keeping our options open -- Yeah right! More like I am a complete stress ball thinking about having to find a new house by July 2nd! Well, needless to say I couldn't sleep last night. After finally getting all three girls settled by 11:30pm (this is crazy for them) I tossed and turned until last looking at the clock around 2:30am! I know why I couldn't sleep but what the heck was up with the girls? Tessa is usually down for the count by 7pm and out until at least 7am. Abby is usually in bed around the same time or 8pm at the latest and Lilly in bed by 9pm. We had Lilly, Abigail and Tessa all in our room at 11pm giggling and laughing and so full of beans. Was there a full moon last night or what? It was crazy! I am exhausted today but excited about the place we are checking out tonight (news on that later). The place we were at last night has barns right behind the property with a ton of horses, a huge St. Bernard who drooled all over me and two pot belly pigs (if you know me well you know how I feel about pot belly pigs). Oh, yeah and a ton of barn cats! I was in farmland heaven! There do happen to be many disadvantages to that place which will come with more detail later. I don't want to give you guys too much information in case things don't work out how I hope they will. So stay tuned. I will be updating often.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think you and Liam should buy a farm house... the girls can build tree forts, find newborn kittens, sing as loud as they want to Trish Yearwood, and have pretend weddings with their friends!LOL! Happy house hunting!
Post a Comment