That is not the house I want! Anyhow more details later. Talked to our real estate agent and she has to do the open house anyways. I guess because it is advertized in the paper and mls as open it has to be opened or someone could fine them. Sounds ridiculous to me and her too but even with the sold sign on the house she still has to be here! WTF eh?
3 comments:
Sounds interesting, hope you get it! Hopefully the sold sign goes uop before the open house!
That is not the house I want! Anyhow more details later.
Talked to our real estate agent and she has to do the open house anyways. I guess because it is advertized in the paper and mls as open it has to be opened or someone could fine them. Sounds ridiculous to me and her too but even with the sold sign on the house she still has to be here! WTF eh?
Can't wait to hear!
Post a Comment