Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Am I Lucky? Or Am I Lucky?

Well, of course I am lucky! I have three beautiful girls, a loving, caring husband and all the love I could possibly need. Well I am even luckier than that because I just won at Bellaziza's again! This time I won some super fab bedding from Seth & Grayson! NOT KIDDING! Check out their site!
The bedding is to die for. The classic designs are perfect for your little one turning into a big kid and making any room pure sophistication!

I will recommend also that you head over to Bellaziza's Favorite Things right now and sign up for some of the really cool SWAGS they are offering -- like this one, to win a really cool "I do it Myself" belt for kids or people with special needs making it a perfect item for those who like to do it themselves! They even come personalized if you like! Enter that swag HERE or visit the site by clicking on the button bellow.
Or, they often have other things of interest like the recipe for these Oreo truffles!
Click on the yummy picture to see that recipe for yourself. You won't be sorry! Or maybe you will LOL They may add a few pounds to the waistline!

So, I was really thrown off when I visited Seth & Grayson for the Swag I just won because all the bedding names are names of people and the Natalie and Liam beddings were right next to one another! How ironic is that? For those of you who don't know me I am Natalie and my husband is Liam! Even stranger when we hit A&W for dinner that nite (an on the run thing) Liam was our cashier and he was yelling something at Natalie! No kidding! How weird is that? It must have been a sure sign or something.

So, Lilly has already decided that this bedding Mommy won is HERS and she picked out what she likes. I have my own idea in mind! LOL Anyhoo people. Head on over to Bellazizia's now and enter some Swags of your own! If I can win with my luck you have a pretty great chance yourself :)

1 comment:

Taylor said...

You don't seem that unlucky to me! Congrats. I actually forgot all about trying to enter once a day. I guess this is my reminder.