Monday, May 18, 2009

Not Me! Monday

It is Not Me! Monday time again! Yay! LOL This blog carnival was created by the talented MckMama. Head on over to her blog and see what everyone has NOT been doing this week!

I was NOT too busy last week for Not Me! and I definitely was NOT lame enough to Post my Not Me's on Wednesday! NOT ME!

I did NOT yell at my daughter to get far away from me until I could find a wipe to temporally clean the poop off her finger after she itched her butt inside her poopy diaper and came running to me me crying that I needed to clean her finger!

I did NOT make her cry by doing such a thing. I did NOT continue to tell he to keep her finger away from me until I got said wipe to clean her finger (and then her butt) until we could get to the sink and I certainly did NOT gag thinking about my daughter having poop on her finger! Sick!

I did NOT post this link right now to last weeks Not Me's because I am so tried right now and it wasn't long enough since Wednesday for me to have misbehaved at all. I am perfect and have no further imperfections to share this week except some from last that never made it to Mr. Linky!

Oh -- I am also NOT completely confusing myself by adding this picture of Lilly, since I really did not add it to last week's post. Honestly though -- I didn't!


One more note... I did NOT just come back and post this note at 6:30 PM because hat is the time I added to Mr. Linky I was NOT too busy doing important family stuff instead of waiting around for Mr. Linky to pop up :) Happy Long weekend to my fellow Canadians!

2 comments:

Foursons said...

I love that picture! Poor girl, but oh so funny!

Laura said...

Asolutely LOVE the pic! Although I'm not Canadian, my hubby is so Happy Long Weekend to you too! I pretty sure you will NOT have anything to post next Monday :)