It seems as if I may fall off the face of the earth tomorrow -- why? Well it seems all of my friends came out of the woodwork and wanted to see me all in one day. Well, I say me -- but they probably just wanna see my darling kiddos! Anyhow, I couldn't fit everyone into one day but we are home all the time so we will catch the rest of you later ;) or sooner than later I hope. I have never felt this popular ever. Thanks for loving me! Tomorrow will be a sad day I tell ya. The popularity ended I am sure when the day did :) Here are some of my favourite pictures from today! I was able to narrow it down to eleven -- I think that is pretty good. Too many still I am sure but if you are friends with me on FB there are even more posted there. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment