We went to my in-laws in Ottawa this weekend and I also got to visit my good friend Jess. Jess is my photographer friend who is always taking pictures of my girls for me -- you know... the pictures I am constantly posting, the ones on my side board! Isn't she fabulous! Such a great friend she is! This is her....
You can get to her photography site by clicking HERE or to her blog by clicking HERE. I know she is going to thank me for that! LOL So, Jess, you are VERY welcome! XO
Our drive to Ottawa was a good one. The girls are either very well behaved or very terribly behaved in the van. This video was from our drive there. The country radio station went out of range so Liam and I found some eighty's music to rock out to and the girls loved it! So much fun-- I love these moments!
Quick reminder : Make sure you pause the music on my blog (scroll way down) before you hit play in the video or you will miss the full effect!
The girls had a fab time with everyone at Gramma and Grampa's house. They spent almost all of the time there outdoors which was brave of them considering how flippin' cold it was all weekend. BTW it was wet too! Here is what we had to drive through on our trip there!
Of course I took WAY too many photos but here are some of my favourites...






And here are some of my favourites from our visit with Jess. When I say "our" I mean Abigail, Tessa and I since Lilly was far too busy following around her Auntie and Uncle to want to leave for even two minutes and Liam was not really into a girls visit. Thanks for having us Jess!



NOTE: picture above contains the sight of much dirt on the patio door and I did not hesitate to post it since the door belongs to my mother in-law and not me! LOL Although I would never blame the dirty door on her it was definitely the product of three wet dogs and very wet grounds that they were playing on! Under "normal" circumstances I bet her door is sparkling clean!Well I have certainly outdone myself on this one -- sorry for the length. Hope you at least got to enjoy some pictures out of it. Hope everyone else had a fab weekend too. Liam and I were suppose to take the girls to see some baby lambs today and we were going to feed them but we decided against it for this weekend. Maybe next? Everyone was far too tired around here for much visiting today -- even if it would have been mostly mutton companionship!

3 comments:
LOL... as you can see from the picture... I take better pictures then the ones that I am in!
Glad you had a nice long weekend!
Glad you had a great long weekend. We should go to Lemoine's Point soon.
For sure :) We have missed some really nice days -- well me and the girls anyhow I am sure you have taken Taylor often :)Gimme a call soon okay?
Post a Comment