Yesterday was Tessa's big appointment with the pediatrician doctor. She was checked out and
has given the go ahead for our regular family doctor to prescribe her a puffer since she feels that Tessa, like Abigail, indeed has a mild case of reactive airways (asthma). She was hesitant to prescribe her a prescription right away with her being so young and the fact that she is thriving beautifully (which I completely understand). She feels she will likely need it with her next cold and suggests I get it filled then. Mothers intuition was correct and I am thankful that we got this all figured out so much earlier than Abigail's diagnosis with no testing and torture! Thank God for that!
Today I took Lilly to two schools for her "Welcome to Kindergarten" Program. Was it ever fun! We got to play with play doh and do cutting and pasting and magnetic numbers and letters. The typical kindergarten stuff. It was great for me to get an idea of the classroom atmosphere and see how Lilly reacted in this new surrounding. She was anxious the whole time about moving on to the next station -- but this is her normal character really. She starts something and then really badly wants to move on and try something else. I am thinking this may be easier once school starts because everyone will likely all be doing the same activity at once and she won't have other tables tempting her to move before she has completed a particular project.
The schools sent us home with some amazing packages. They sent home three picture story books, crayons, a pencil, play doh, glue, scissors, construction paper, a regular pad of paper and even magnetic numbers and letters! How cool is that? We had a long day but also a long nap to follow which was fantastic for me because all three girls slept at the same time and so did I! I am late posting my i heart faces entry tonight but hope to have it up before the contest closing in a few hours. I had to run out and get it scanned tonight since I no longer have a scanner! Adding again to the long day I had :)
Hope everyone is having a great week so far. We are all feeling so much better here. I think those antibiotics are working miracles on my oldest too. Thank goodness for modern medicine! Amen!
No comments:
Post a Comment