I am surely not ridiculous enough to post my Not Me Monday on Wednesday because I have been far to busy this week cleaning my house. I would NEVER miss Not Me Monday on account of that. I definitely have my priorities straight.
I did NOT miss my friends baby shower and have someone from work come by and get my gift because I was too busy cleaning my house. And so of course I definitely did NOT turn down a play date at the park with my gf and her kids (one of whom I had not even met yet -- her baby Derrick) so that I could clean my house! That would be ludicrous!
I did NOT answer the door in my P.Js when my cousin's wife came to the door and then I definitely did NOT tell her I was going upstairs to get dressed only to go upstairs and put on a bra under my P.Js but keep them on. I did NOT stay that way the whole time she was here working on finishing touches to the house which could not even have passed as finishing touches since I had not touched a thing since she had left the night before and the house was a HUGE mess!
While packing up extra stuff to get it out of the house I did NOT resort to sticking all sorts of different random things in a box just to fill it up and get on with this house cleaning. I would NEVER do that because I am so very organized and the thought of having to unpack random things from one box in the new house might really suck!
I did NOT laugh at my daughter when she fell to the ground (well her butt anyways) in the middle of her tire swing today, and I certainly did NOT run to grab the camera before I rescued her. I am not then typing this post about a picture I did NOT take and then not post it. Really -- I did not download it, so I am honestly not posting it -- not now anyways. Is this getting confusing? No picture attached... see?
The site of her dangling feet over the side of the tire was NOT enough to make me cry while laughing. She definitely did NOT cry and then she certainly did NOT do it again and again after just to reinact so that I could take more pictures of her that way!
I am also pretty sure I did NOT post way too many Not Me's about cleaning my house. I am also pretty sure that this staging of my house was NOT worth it and maybe all that stress that we NEVER had might be dissipating.
Stay tuned for Tearless Tuesday -- Thursday.
No comments:
Post a Comment