
This week at i heart faces the entries are for best face photo. The beautiful face pictured below has a chance at being an addition to the new blurb book for i heart faces. Here is my entry this week for the amateurs...
Isn't Lilly looking super cute in this picture? I LOVE her little grin! She adores the snow and would stay out in it all day if I let her. I will mention that it was not easy at all to pick a picture to enter this week -- and only ONE picture, when I have three beautiful girls at home. In the end I chose by votes and ultimately without them I think this would have been my final choice anyhow :)
Head on over to i heart faces and check out the other beautiful faces this week.
I am submitting this photo into the http://www.iheartfaces.com/ Blurb book photo contest. If chosen, I grant I ♥ Faces permission to use my photo in a printed version of a book for commercial use and possibly advertising of a photo book on both the Blurb and I ♥ Faces web sites.
9 comments:
Yay, Lilly! You look so adorable! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX
Looking as cute as always! Great pic.
cute little peek a boo
LOL - she reminds me of little Randy from "A Christmas Story" in this photo...you know where he yells out "I can't put my arms down!" What a great capture of such an adorable moment!!!
She really does look so so cute! :-) I love how she's all bundled and peeking out - too cute!
What a great capture. It gave me a big smile. You can feel her smile even though it is hidden.
I love her cheeks being pushed up over the edge of her jacket! So cute!
what a cutie patootie! sweet!
Great picture.....
Post a Comment