
I missed Tearless Tuesday two weeks in a row. It was not because I was not thankful. It definitely was not because I forgot about it or Tuesday's family, because I pray for them on almost a daily basis. I simply had other things going on. Other things that kept me from the blog world for a whole week. I am back now and for those of you who are unaware about Tuesdays story you can visit her Momma's site HERE. Tuesday lost her battle with cancer at a very young age and her family is grieving her loss. I always find comfort at Jess' site. Her family could use all the loving words and support you have so head on over and check it out.
I am so thankful for so many things. I am thankful daily for these :
three beautiful healthy smiling girls
I am so thankful for so many things. I am thankful daily for these :
three beautiful healthy smiling girls
three beautiful screaming and crying girls because they are still healthy
the love and support of my husband
a baby who smiles at me every morning when I go in to get her and brightens that moment when I am feeling ever so sleep deprived
two little girls who wake us on weekend mornings together by climbing into our bed at far too early in the morning and giving us a big kiss
one little girl who cried when she missed church last Sunday due to her parents preoccupies
no t.v left on the main floor of our house giving us much more bonding time as a family
the list could go on and on -- but instead I will leave you with these...
the list could go on and on -- but instead I will leave you with these...




2 comments:
Great pictures, love the one of Lilly, too funny, poor thing!
So cute! Love the one of you and Tessa! Adorable, both of you!
Post a Comment