Secondly -- Who needs Momma's help? Not Tessa! I got her a new sippy (more like bottle with handles) that she absolutely loves! and She can do it all by herself! Not kidding! Check it out! She is telling me with her eyes that I should get the camera away from her! This holding her own bottle stuff is hard work!
Thirdly -- It is Daddy time again! The girls -- at least the big girls have had Daddy time two nights in a row! I think this is fantastic. It gives Mommy a break and the girls adore Daddy and want to spend every second with him that he is home!NOTE: Tessa did NOT ride on Daddy's toy! It was turned off when this picture was taken! But the other girls did indeed ride with Daddy -- for a good 20 mins or so! How fun is that? Even more fun then their trip last night to RONA and Canadian Tire!
Fourthly (I don't think that is a word -- and why am I even numbering things... I am so weird -- Oh well just go with it!) Forth : So, this kind of links into Daddy time (stay tuned)... We had another showing today. I got a call two hours before the requested showing and I guess I was feeling brave and said sure we can do that. Meanwhile I did have some tidy up to do but since the house is much less cluttered lately it is much easier to clean quickly. I will tell you how easy it was (besides yelling every few mins for the girls to put something back that I had just picked up) I even had time for a shower before we had to leave and we left a whole half hour before the showing! So, back to this linking into Daddy time... Daddy gave the girls their tubby tonight and my upstairs hall and bathroom now look like this...
2 comments:
LOVE the picture of the girls with Liam! What a great memory!
I like the new layout. Way to go Tessa! What a big girl! You are growing up too quickly.
Post a Comment