Tuesday, May 5, 2009

i heart faces - hats

This weeks entry is "Hats". I have known for weeks which photo I wanted to use but was desperately trying to figure out of I really wanted to enter badly enough to go through all the trouble to use it. Like finding the photo among all my printed pictures and then going somewhere to scan it (since I no longer own a scanner) and then probably editing it since it may scan in poor quality -- well, I went through the trouble and here it is. My kids entry for this week...




This picture is of my oldest daughter Lilly when she was about 11 months old. I am in love with it. Her smile is priceless and I thought numerous times about sending it into Carhartt but figured that a really cute smiling baby in a flowered shirt probably wouldn't sell men's work clothing! I know the quality sucks! The original was much more beatifuller! I know, beautifuller isn't a word!

Head on over to i heart faces this week and see all of the other awesome entries!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! I love this picture! I have pics of my daughter with her daddy's miller lite hat. I know what you mean.

jennifer said...

carhart is the way to go. i love pics like these. they are so genuine.