Monday, May 4, 2009

It is NOT "Not Me!" Monday Time Again!


I am NOT excited about having Not Me's back this week -- NEVER!

I am definitely NOT sitting here in my living room Sunday night typing my Not Me's because I know I would absolutely never have the time to do one in the morning tomorrow with all three girls awake and busy around me and the thought of missing out would just cause great pain in my heart. NOT ME :)

I did NOT have to have the people die and go to heaven conversation with my four year old when she asked me where people go when the die. She definitely did not say ...

Lilly: "Oh, they go to heaven to be with God. He can make them all better there and then they come back to life like Jesus did. Right Mom?"
ME: "No Honey, people do not come back to earth after they die. They stay in heaven with other ones they love who have died".
Lilly: "So God makes them better right Mom? And then they come back to life?"
ME: "Lilly, Jesus died for us on the cross and he came back to life because that was a miracle. When people die they stay in heaven"
Lilly: " A miracle like magic Mom?"
ME: "Yes Lilly. Like magic."
Lilly: "So, they really come back to life after they die. Right?"
This was NOT one of the most difficult conversations that I have ever had to have with my children because it did NOT happen. All that dialog was just made up. NOT real. AND this conversation that did NOT happen did NOT end with Lilly still believing that people indeed come back to life after they die.
Abigail surely did NOT wake up with copious drainage in her ear again and she definitely did NOT need antibiotic again. I definitely do not have two girls in my household right now with ear infections. AND I am sure that there is NO way on earth that we are still completely well after this rotten virus hit our household!
Liam and I definitely did NOT can our real estate agent for not advertising in the paper. Oh no we didn't! LOL And when I say "Liam and I" I definitely do NOT mean that I made Liam do it because I am such a chicken and far to nice to do that kind of dirty work. NOT ME!
Charlie (the loved chocolate lab, pet, dog of ours) absolutely did NOT chase after Liam in his truck down our busy street today. He did NOT have to stop and bring her home. I definitely did NOT get attitude from my husband for not noticing that the dog ran away after him in front of the neighbours! He would NEVER do that! NOT HIM!

Blogger does NOT have a mind of it's own and repeatedly makes me sepperate parragraphs only to post and find out that they are all stuck back together again! What gives?

And last but not least Abigail did NOT pull gum out from under the table in Denny's and ask "What's this?". Absolutely NOT! Then about five minutes later Lilly was NOT pulling it all apart in her fingers. My kids surely know that ABC gum (especially from strangers) is totally OFF LIMIT! and they would NEVER NEVER do that ever! Disgusting!!

Hope everyone did NOT have an awesome weekend. This blog carnival was created by MckMama who is NOT finally home from the hospital with her darling and sweet son Stellan! Head on over THERE and check out the other Not Me's this week.

3 comments:

Taylor said...

And you were not so excited to have Not Me Moday back that you posted this before Not Me's Mister Linky was even up LOL!!

Natalie said...

I had it scheduled! LOL Come on!

Erica said...

found you on mckmama's site... that is too funny! and what a conversation to have with a 4 year old!