Friday, May 8, 2009

Sorry For My Absence

Sorry for my absence. It will continue for a few more days. In the process of having our house taken off the market we had my cousin in-law in to give us some pointers on staging our house and the big long list has been started. My house is torn apart from one end to the other. This is completely my own fault as I start in one room and then move on to the next before finishing. I am making a promise to myself tomorrow to start in Tessa's room and stay there until it is completed and then move on to our room. Anyhoo, long story short we are VERY busy with the house and getting it back in order so that we can re-list on Monday! Ahhhhhhh! Yes, that was a pull your hair out Ahhhhhhh! Wish us luck and hopefully I will have something exciting about to post for when I return. Sorry for my absence. End post.

1 comment:

Taylor said...

I hope you are getting the house back in order. Goodluck!