Tuesday, May 26, 2009

i heart faces -- Silhouettes


Wow! Nothing like waiting until the last minute! Oh, and then finding out I have an extra day! LOL I have been thinking about this theme now for over a week. I thought about using Lilly and Abigail and putting a lamp inside behind them dancing and get a silhouette that way. I thought about getting one of them outside jumping in the air and then as the time went on and I still hadn't taken a picture -- I almost thought about not entering at all.

I ended up at a friends place Sunday night with my hubby and youngest daughter and decided I would start snapping pictures of Tessa in the light coming through their back patio door. I just didn't have her where she needed to be so we headed outside for some shots -- which were cute but she wasn't high in the horizon like she needed to be to get the right affect. So, when I asked Liam (hubby) to pose outside for me with Tessa and he declined I got some other willing models to stand in. Thanks Mike and Taylor!

Here is my silhouette entry for this week. I am pretty pleased with how it turned out.


Head on over to i heart faces and check out the other entries this week. There is so much talent there! And my picture -- just won't compare...

9 comments:

Taylor said...

Love this shot, and your subjects are so perfect and beautiful, LOL!! I may be biased though...

the monkeys' mama said...

yay for kids in the air! :) i love the sunburst in your pic!

Niecey said...

I love this. fantastic shot

Unknown said...

Great sunburst, super shot!

Lisa@saltandlightstudio said...

Love the sunburst in your shot!

To answer your question re: will BabyMama change my blog name when I am no longer a baby who blogs...the answer is NOPE. No matter how big I get I will always be BabyMama's Baby.

BlogBaby

Unknown said...

Daddy and his baby overhead! Such a great idea!

Mandi said...

Great picture. I love where the sun is hitting just on the horizon.

Jessica said...

I AM SOOOO PROUD OF YOU! Awesome job, Nat! Talk to you soon!

AngelaCate said...

Adorable! I love the little babies in the air...it's just so sweet!