Sunday, May 3, 2009

An Exciting Sunday

This morning after church the girls ran the field with their arms out beside them like they were flying! It was amazing to see the smile on their faces and wind in their hair. Two precious little girls feeling freedom at their age is priceless to be able to witness! I will post some pictures from that if I get around to it later this week (no promises though).

After church we headed over to Gramma and Grampa Macs (My Mommy and Step-Dad) and while we were there we had some lunch and got to see this...


They were trying to get rid of some huge water problems and in the process of digging they found lots of these.
Lilly thought that the excavator was far to loud for her ears.

But enjoyed the view anyhow. Even if that earth did stink (or someones cigar) LOL


Both girls did.

Then my beautiful girls posed for the camera!



Yes, even Abigail! Can you believe it?


I wish the girls could have gotten really close to the excavator but those men were hard at work and we couldn't interfere. I thought it would make some priceless photos of the girls in dirt in their beautiful Sunday best! Grampa did a fantastic job with the photos don't you think? Thanks Grampa for the memories of a really cool day! I wish I had a nice camera like that to take pictures with! Someday! LOL

Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend. See you all tomorrow for Not Me's. I can't wait!!

1 comment:

Taylor said...

Great pics, LOVE the one of Abby!