This picture was taken before church this morning. My beautiful girls standing among the daisies. A man from the congregation made these for his wife for her 60th birthday and actually hid them from her the whole time. It was a huge surprise. There were actually 60 of them (not at church today -- but for her birthday)!
I love how pronounced Lilly is when she blows bubbles! Too stinkin' cute!
Abigail I think got the bubbles to work about one whole time! She really had fun though anyhow. I think her imagination made those bubbles work!
Tessa stayed inside Gramma's most of the visit. I didn't want her in the sun. Here she is under one of the chairs in Gramma's living room. Happy as can be!

So after the visit with Gramma and Liam taking Charlie for a swim and walk down the path behind Gramma's, we headed home for a nap. I got a call from my friend Candice inviting us over for a visit. Liam and I decided we needed some adult time and took Lilly and Abby to Gramma Julie's (my Mommy) for a visit. They love their Gramma and had a great time! So did we. Thanks for the nice visit Candice, Mike and Taylor. Thanks for watching the girls Mom and Myles! It was really nice to interact with Taylor tonight. She is getting so big and she is such a little ham. She would tilt her head all sweet and look up at us smiling! She would make funny noises to make us giggle and she was yelling Dad over and over again! God I love that girl! She is so sweet!
Here she is trying to put Daddy's hat on Tessa!


I borrowed sweet Taylor and her Daddy for my entry in i heart faces this week. . I will post it soon for my entry tomorrow.
Hope everyone had an awesome weekend. We took a ferry ride to Amherst Island yesterday afternoon and I have some pictures from our day to share with you later. I am exhausted and have to babysit Declan tomorrow so I better get to bed. Nite Y'all!
No comments:
Post a Comment