Thursday, May 14, 2009

Post Crazy -- I Need Your Help

Next week at i heart faces I have to pick my best face photo. Here are one's I am considering entering and that are my favourites -- but how do I choose? Which one would you choose if you were me?

If If there was an adult entry and kids entry separately I would choose this one (Cropping it to give the true affect) for sure... but there isn't.


I love this one of Lilly...
And this one of Abby...

And this one of Tessa...

How on earth can I choose?

Gimme some help. Would ya be so kind?

4 comments:

Taylor said...

I like both pics of Lilly. I think I am going to enter the close up of Taylor's face that I posted yesterday.

Natalie said...

My favourite one from yesterday that you posted was the last one! It was amazing! Which one of Lilly do you like the best?

Jessica said...

I like the one of Lilly in her snowsuit! Too cute!

Lisa@saltandlightstudio said...

They're all great but my fav is definitely the one of Lilly in her snowsuit.

Hope that helps!

BlogBaby

P.S. any progress making you own headbands? Do tell.