I did not spend quite a few hours on the computer the other night to achieve a new blog look. One I happen to love BTW! Only to miss out on making some new uber cool headbands for the girls. I would never sit on the computer for hours on end while my hubby watched sports desk! I am a loving wife and would watch right along with him because I know he loves sports desk and nothing would please him more or me. Right!I would never have laughed at Abigail when she came crying to me because she had a string with a piece of fluff hanging off the end of it hanging from her pants. I would never think the sight of my crying freaked out little girl was ever so amusing. I did not continue to laugh at her as she jumped around and shivered (you know the "I got the heebs" jitters?) until I could remove the string and fluff from her pants. Not me!
I did not get uber excited when I discovered that Tessa could hold her own bottle after I purchased a new one with handles. And I did not take a picture of it for proof .... Not me!
Yep! You definitely do not see Tessa all buggy eyed bellow in a picture I did not take because she was distracted by her silly mother trying to capture a moment that took pure concentration.
Know what I else I didn't do? I didn't let my 5 month old suck on her big sisters clearly dirty shoe since she seemed so happy with it. That would be totally discusting! No proof of dirty show here!
And take a picture of Tessa after she just tried chicken for the first time and threw it up all over herself -- never!

I definitely did not use the word uber in this post two whole times trying to make myself sound uber cool and fit in with all those other awesome bloggers out there -- not me! Ahem...
This blog carnival was created by the talented MckMama who aired on Fox t.v the other night. If you wanna check it out click HERE. Wait... Chances are if you are reading this you also follow MckMama and I am late on that one cause you already watched it last Thursday. Right? I am not a loser! Not Me!
This blog carnival was created by the talented MckMama who aired on Fox t.v the other night. If you wanna check it out click HERE. Wait... Chances are if you are reading this you also follow MckMama and I am late on that one cause you already watched it last Thursday. Right? I am not a loser! Not Me!
So head on over to my charming kids and check out what everyone else is not guilty of this week! Then join in the fun if you like :) Happy Monday everyone!

No comments:
Post a Comment