
And I dragged Abigail out of bed and she helped me bake Lilly's Birthday cake.

It was quite funny that she was so very eager to put all the ingredients into the bowl, but as soon as the mixer was on she wouldn't touch it. "I just watch Mommy". So, the picture that follows is actually a posed shot with the mixer in the off position :)

Tessa was unimpressed with the mixer also -- picture of course to prove it...

The cookies turned out to be Y-U-M-M-Y! And what better than a cookie filled with sugar right before bed?! The girls made it to bed about 10pm and now I am waiting for the cake to cool so that I can decorate it. Wish me luck! I need it for sure.
After Abigail was done licking the beater she decided since she was done with it that she would just throw it back into the cake mix! I had to fish out the whole thing -- Yum!
Patiently waiting for the cookies to bake. They are getting bigger in there!
Busy day for us girls tomorrow. Anna's wedding shower in Glenburnie at 1pm and then Jocelyn is coming over for Hannah Montana makeovers and a sleepover. This is HUGE! Lilly's first sleepover with a friend -- so exciting!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Lilly! Sounds like you had a fun night last night. Have lots of fun tonight at the sleep over!
I think the beater thing is something for the Not Me Monday! LOL!
Love the new pics.
Post a Comment