Here you can find updates on our life and the everyday experiences we share with one another. Family IS everything!
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Miss Homebody
Little Miss is now Miss Homebody. I took Lilly and Tessa to a girls night at Andrea's before Anna's wedding and to try on my stunning dress that Andrea made (Thanks Andrea). It is actually VERY stunning, although I am sure when she stands beside me with her size 4 body in her stunning dress that mine won't look quite so stunning anymore :) Anyhoo, to the point Natalie... I should take my own advice on that one! While we were there Tessa was okay. She visited, slept a little, but refused to take her bottle (or much of it) -- seeing a pattern? Little Miss seems to easily get overstimulated. She likes to be at home. She likes routine. She likes HER bed. And although she smiles and giggles and coos and makes every ones heart melt in her presence -- inside she is really wishing she was home. Little doll is such an angel, yet when we get in the door she is beside herself crying, BIG HUGE GIGANTIC crocodile tears. I am heart broken and it takes everything in me to calm her and get her to her comfortable spot -- cozy in her bed for the night. I feel badly for taking her from home -- but life isn't always about home. Will she get use to it? I am not certain. My little Miss is Miss Homebody and for now that's how it is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment