Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tearless Tuesdays


Okay -- I may have got myself into something that I was quickly finding more difficult than I thought it would be (Tuesdays Tribute). Now I have found a new idea that I know I can hold up to and one I like SO much better! So still in honour of Tuesday -- Tearless Tuesdays. Here is what it is from BlogBaby (another amazing blog I have been following lately). I have to admit I am totally blog obsessed these days people. Forget about facebook blog world all the way! Back to Tearless Tuesdays though... here is a post from BlogBaby:

Quote :

For those of you who are new to BlogBaby, this weekly meme is dedicated to and in honor of Tuesday Whitt, whose spirit lives on. For those of us profoundly touched by her story, Tuesday can never be just another day of the week, instead we embrace it as an opportunity to bring honor to sweet Tuesday's memory by speaking out that which we are thankful for and giving praise to our Maker who loves us with a never ceasing always and forever love. Even on our worst days.
There are always so many things for me to be thankful for, when I stop to notice them. But I don't always notice. Sometimes I let my eyes glaze over and get lost in the deep recesses of my mind. Sometimes I am obsessed by the idea that it is NOT going to all work out and things WILL NOT get better. Truthfully, it's a fear that paralyzes me at least 3 times a week. I am afraid of the future.I'm working on living in the here and now. Some days I can and some I can't. I feel the fear pulling me.
But today is Tuesday. And Tuesday's are the day. Each week Tuesday pulls me from my dark place and turns my sight back to The Truth.

Unquote.

So again -- today is Tuesday and instead of "It's not all about you" I am instead going to start my thankful list. It may be the same every week, it may be different... it still MAY be difficult -- but I can tackle this one :) Here goes...

This week I am thankful for:
Three beautiful girls
Inquisitive minds
Patience
My loving, HELPFUL husband
Family Sundays
An almost finished basement
A dog who loves me even when I am ALWAYS yelling at her to go lay down
Beautiful pictures
My new Motto : All ya need is love
Unconditional love

So what are you thankful for?? Go on -- tell me! Happy Tuesday everyone! Hopefully another update from Kate soon. Last I heared Derricks murmur appeared louder meaning it may just be shrinking. Pray for NO SURGERY AT ALL! Wouldn't that be a miracle!

No comments: