Does this look like the face of someone with an ear infection? I don't think so. Look at those eyes! I swear this girl NEVER complains (about being sick I mean) -- Otherwise she is a HUGE whiner! LOL Abby wines so very often that we have to remind her she is wining again so she will stop. It may sound awful, but we had to start wining back at her when we spoke to her so she would get the hint. YES YES, she is only two and cute as a button BUT whiner none the less. This does not mean we love her any less -- we LOVE HER TO PIECES!Love her just as much as her sisters for sure! Had to make that clear for everyone! Anyhoo, She had waken previous to today several times with much fluid crusted to her ear! GROSSNESS! She only complained prior to the fluid about pain for one day so I thought her tubes were doing the trick and draining any infection out like they were suppose to. But, yesterday her ear kinda had a rotten stench -- so, I took her to the clinic and sure enough she has an infection. The first in fact since her surgery -- This is good. This kid was so unhealthy before (always something wrong : Ear infection madness, asthma, one cold after the other, after the other), and lately has been well (knock on wood). We are lucky in some respects I guess -- well, a whole lot really, but the not so lucky aspects are much easier to complain about -- Don't ya think?
Here you can find updates on our life and the everyday experiences we share with one another. Family IS everything!
Thursday, March 12, 2009
This is A Girl. A Girl With an Ear Infection
Does this look like the face of someone with an ear infection? I don't think so. Look at those eyes! I swear this girl NEVER complains (about being sick I mean) -- Otherwise she is a HUGE whiner! LOL Abby wines so very often that we have to remind her she is wining again so she will stop. It may sound awful, but we had to start wining back at her when we spoke to her so she would get the hint. YES YES, she is only two and cute as a button BUT whiner none the less. This does not mean we love her any less -- we LOVE HER TO PIECES!Love her just as much as her sisters for sure! Had to make that clear for everyone! Anyhoo, She had waken previous to today several times with much fluid crusted to her ear! GROSSNESS! She only complained prior to the fluid about pain for one day so I thought her tubes were doing the trick and draining any infection out like they were suppose to. But, yesterday her ear kinda had a rotten stench -- so, I took her to the clinic and sure enough she has an infection. The first in fact since her surgery -- This is good. This kid was so unhealthy before (always something wrong : Ear infection madness, asthma, one cold after the other, after the other), and lately has been well (knock on wood). We are lucky in some respects I guess -- well, a whole lot really, but the not so lucky aspects are much easier to complain about -- Don't ya think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment