When we felt the fever again today we headed out to Great Gramma's for a visit (since Daddy was studying) and spent most of the day outside there. Today it was beautiful out and still a little cold but much more tolerable than last evening. After church tomorrow we plan on heading with the girls again to the park. Daddy is going to stay home in the morning while I head out with the girls to church so we can have some family time together for a bit in the afternoon. Daddy needs to keep studying to get through this exam on Monday. I think that after this first test is over we may be a little less stressed out. They will be measuring him for uniforms on Monday also and then core will start in two weeks time. I will be so very thankful when all of this training is over and he has a new government job the end of June! Seems forever away but I know time will fly by.
Enjoy some outside pictures -- kinda went crazy again!
Sliding sister style!
Momma and her girls!
Sweet climbing Lilly
Precious Abigail
They went right for the only bit of snow left -- go figure
Posing PrincessHope everyone has a wonderful weekend. More pictures of Tess soon! She is getting to be such a big girl and even started rolling over! Yeah Tess!
BTW I keep seeing all these visitors but still only have my one faithful follower. Please feel free to be a public follower. I welcome all new bloggy friends!

1 comment:
What beautiful pictures!
Cxx
Post a Comment