
I did NOT start this post last Monday so I wouldn't forget what did NOT happen to me last week -- I am NOT forgetful! NOT me!! AND, I certainly did NOT type while Little Miss Tess was asleep in my arms because every time I put her down she would wake up. I really did NOT wanna start the post that badly and it was NOT so exciting to me and I had to type NOW people!
When we had pancakes for lunch one day this week, we did NOT enjoy them so much that I called hubby at work to ask him to bring home Bacon and more maple syrup so that we could have pancakes again for dinner. I also did NOT let Lilly put cheez wizz on her pancakes instead of syrup because she certainly does NOT have a cheez wizz fetish lately. AND -- while making pancakes I absolutely did NOT make a pancake for the dog (that would be WRONG)! BECAUSE I felt so bad for yelling at her for the past two weeks to go lay down because the poor thing is in heat and bleeding all over the place. I absolutely would NOT be cruel enough to not get her fixed in hopes that we may breed her ONE day. Then I defiantly didn't continue to yell at her some more to go lay down even though I am feeling totally guilty about the whole ordeal.
We did NOT laugh continually at Abigail's attempt at being funny. What a little ham. She did NOT say "Hannah Montana Bum" over and over again just to get a reaction out of us. She does NOT add bum to the end of everything in hopes of getting a few laughs out of us ALL the time.
When Lilly woke up drenched in pee one morning and I stripped her bed -- I would NEVER have forgotten to put her sheets back on and make her sleep on her mattress without sheets and only a blanket over her. That would not be motherly -- just so that I wouldn't wake up Abigail in the bunk below her. AND then when Abigail woke up anyhow, I still did NOT ignore the fact that Lilly had no sheets on her bed because I was NOT too lazy to climb up in the top bunk to put some on. NOT me!
I also did NOT let Abigail eat peanut butter sandwiches almost every night for dinner this week because she did NOT want what we were having and I could not stand the idea of fighting with her about it.
I did NOT have to take Abigail to the clinic this week because her ear smelled really raunchy and she certainly did NOT have copious drainage coming out of her ear and need to be on medication. This is NOT the first time Abigail has gotten an ear infection since her operation last fall and it is NOT so fantastic that the tubes have worked so well until now.
Lilly is NOT a Cheez Wizz fanatic!
Abigail did NOT learn how to walk backwards this weekend and she certainly did NOT walk all the way home from the park that way because it was uber fun! Mommy and Daddy would NEVER have been enjoying themselves so very much to let her take her time like that just so we could spend more time outside in this beautiful weather!
I did NOT stay up past midnight every night this week so that I could get some time to myself -- catching up on bloggy friends blogs and blogging myself, even though I was so very tired. I would NEVER self inflict lack of sleep on myself just to have ME time on the computer, when I could have me time sleeping. That would be silly!
I am NOT super tired right now and I am NOT wondering why I am up late on Sunday night typing this instead of asleep in my cozy bed.
Oh and Tessa did NOT roll over this week THREE TIMES! Actually she really did! Isn't that fantastic??
Well I think that is enough for this week. This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
1 comment:
Yea! Tessa, way to go!!
Post a Comment