Sunday, March 15, 2009

That's What I'm Talkin' 'Bout!

SPRING people! Yeah! It was beautiful out there today. Nice and warm but so very fresh. I LOVE this weather. Once all the mud is gone it will be even better. Tessa slept the whole walk home and most of the visit at the park today. That fresh air did her good! She hasn't had a whole lot of it since she is a December babe. Abigail learned to walk backwards! LOL She was a total hoot doing this the whole way home. When I asked her if she was tired and wanted to climb in the stroller she told me "I walk MYself Mommy -- I walk MYself!"Anyhoo, here are a few cute pictures from today. I didn't get any great ones of Lilly. She was too distracted by the other kids in the park and I didn't dare pull out my camera and start snapping photos with strangers kids in them -- that would be wrong!






Hope everyone had a great weekend -- we sure did! Send Liam some good vibes about his BIG test tomorrow! Results around noon.

No comments: