

I am still utterly exausted! Friday night I stayed up until 1:30 am to decorate Lilly's cake and then Saturday we had my cousins wedding shower to be at for the afternoon -- and with the girls being up past their bed time too Friday night, everyone was pretty done in by the time the 3:00 ending shower that ended after 4 . LOL I was glad Liam had got home from his course early because Jocelyn (Lilly's friend) was there and waiting for her when we got home. I won't get into fine details but lets just say the night was a little -- actually, a whole lot chaotic. You know how it is with not only an oversitmulated 3 month old, but also two four year olds and a two year old added into the mix! The girls were all finally in bed by 10:30pm with Jocelyn asleep in MY room! Yes! They had to be seperated!! I now know why my parents avioded sleepovers! 3 little girls = lots of giddy laughter and talk, talk, talk! Anyhoo, we are all catching up on our sleep tonight or at least trying to. Let there be sleep ins tomorrow!
Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend. I know I am looking forward to a VERY quiet week!

1 comment:
Great outfit Lilly. Glad you had a great sleepover. Sleep in for your Mommy tomorrow!
Post a Comment