I persoanlly would have Mrs. Potato Head sporting the pretty flower bracelet and the earrings and wearing a nice smile on her face. What can I say? I like nice smiles :)LOL Can we say CHEEEEEEEESE anyone?
Abigail chooses to put pairs on her Mr. Potato Head -- like two pairs of eyes or two pairs of arms :) I have a feeling she will continue to be this way throughout her life -- creative. Although Lilly is creative in other ways (like making games, pictures, stories, etc.) I think if she was making her Mr. Potato Head everything would be right in place like Mommy and instead of sporting the girly bracelet and earrings, hers would HAVE to have the mustache and glasses!
How would you make your Mr. Potato Head?
Oh My goodness! LOL I just did spell check and had to change all my potatoe's to potato -- why did I think there was an 'e' in potato? Another question then -- how do YOU spell potatoe??
1 comment:
My Potato Head would be girly. Taylor's would be chaotic with little teeth marks every where, lol. I like your potato head Abby!
I spell potato without the "e", lol!
Post a Comment