Monday, March 2, 2009

To Strighten or NOT...


I LOVE having my hair straightened and I envy all the woman out there that have the patience to make themselves look so beautiful every day. I decided to straighten today which I never do and it took forever! How on earth could any mother find time to do this for herself unless all her children were sleeping?? First I had to dry my hair straight and then tackle it with my straightener. I do not have easy hair I will admit -- it is actually just plain awful. It is normal curly or wavy and FULL of frizz -- so VERY thick a bird could make a nest in my head and no one would notice on a bad day! LOL As much as I like the unprofessinal, no product look I managed to produce today, I do not think at all that it was worth the effort. Maybe next wedding we attend I may try again or if I enjoy it enough I may consider doing it at night after a shower and sleeping on it -- cause anyone who straightens knows it is always better on day two :)

2 comments:

Taylor said...

Your hair looks good. It is funny cause I just straightened my hair on Wednesday! My trick is the clothes iron!!LOL!! It is so much easier. Just grow your hair a little longer and it cuts the time by 3/4's!

Natalie said...

have decided it really isn't worth all that trouble :) Liam HATED it anyhow! LOL Boys are so funny! I may just have to try that trick tho when it gets a bit longer:) Hope Taylor is feeling better soon so we can get together. Talk soon!