Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tearless Tuesday


Another Tearless Tuesday in honour of Tuesday Whitt. I continue to pray with and for Tuesday's family. You have much love and support surrounding you.


This week I am thankful for :

unconditional love
inspirational bloggers
cheeze wizz
smiling children
belly laughs
a home
patience
healthy kids
did I mention unconditional love?
little helping hands
pretty nail polish
cake mix


Happy Birthday Dad!

3 comments:

Lisa@saltandlightstudio said...

Hi Natalie!

Thank you sooo much for participating in Tearless Tuesday and for leaving me a comment about my HOPE giveaway.

I just made a new code for my BUBBALou Bands Button, can you try replacing the old one you had and see if it's better and let me know?

Thanks so much for being such a great supporter and friend!

BlogBaby

Taylor said...

Okay, I am irritated! You got me addicted to BlogBaby and now you are trying to woo me with McMamma!!, LOL!! Please stop finding these blogs hahaha!

Natalie said...

Oh Candice! LOL I have to tell you BlogBaby and my charming kids (MckMama) are my absolute fav blogs ever! I am editing my folling list now. These two I will NEVER delete. Two VERY insirational women I might add. LOVE them LOVE LOVE LOVE them! You are glad I found them aren't you??