Big news on the Tess front... She is now sleeping in her crib in her own room!! How BIG is that? She has been sleeping in there for three nights now and one morning I even had to wake her up at 9:30! She seems to LOVE her new bed and easily falls asleep when I lay her in it but Mommy just brushing her hand gently for a few mins. I am looking forward to a room makeover though. All of Abigail's furniture is still in there -- toddler bed needs to go to storage and her dresser down to her new room. Liam and I got some BROWN paint and will have some very PINK accents in the room and WHITE too. I am looking forward to that project in the near future. Will keep you all updated on that.
Here she is after her bath enjoying her new bedHere are some pictures of Little Miss Tess enjoying her bath. She was a bit hesitant of this new laying flat in the tub way -- but ended up thoroughly enjoying it!

Little sweetie pie!
On another note -- Talked to Kate tonight and Derrick goes in for surgery on Tuesday. Keep praying. Also, BIG Derrick is on his way home tonight and should be with his new family soon!
Hope everyone has an awesome weekend! Wedding dress shopping tomorrow with my cousin Anna. She is getting married in less than 6 weeks!

1 comment:
What a big girl you are Tessa! Congrats on your new room and bed.
Post a Comment