Here you can find updates on our life and the everyday experiences we share with one another. Family IS everything!
Friday, March 27, 2009
Accessories Galore!
I cannot stop making hairbands! I am hooked now and need to go shopping again to get some more supplies to make more and to get a little bit more creative. Just tonight after getting home from a visit with our friends, I have made FIVE headbands already! We have to be out all afternoon Sunday (for the open house) so Liam said we could hit some craft stores after church so I can get more items. I have a new hobby -- that is all I need! LOL It is great actually because while I was busy with my hands making these beautiful headbands I was NOT on the computer stalking my favourite blogs and nosing into everyone's business! I will post some pictures once I get a bit more confident and once I have some real favourites. Have a great weekend everyone. Some family visits tomorrow from Grandpa Bob (Liam's Dad) and then the afternoon Gramma Liz, Grampa Keith, Uncle Nick and Auntie Katherine are stopping in on their move to Ottawa. It will be so very nice to have them closer to home -- much easier for a visit and even just a day one if that is all we feel like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment