Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Dear Auntie Nan

Dear Auntie Nan,

Thank you so much for the beautiful bears that you dressed for me and my sisters. As much as I love you for that, I have named my bear Andrea -- at least for now. I am excited to share Abigail's bear with her in the morning when she awakes. I think she will call her bear Casabrandra (???) *giggling* (I have no idea where she comes up with this). Thanks again Auntie Nan. I am glad my bears have a dress now that looks just like Mommy's dress. Can't wait 'till my Birthday on Sunday when I can wear my new Birthday dress to church and for your wedding so I can wear my other new dress. I really am excited for your wedding too -- I am just more excited to wear my dress! I love you! hugs and kisses,

Honestly But Lovingly,



Lilly

P.S. Mommy said she wil post some pictures of the beautiful bears you gave to us after the wedding so that we don't give her dress away to anyone. But, did I tell you how stunning Mommy looked in her dress? She was stunning you know!

2 comments:

Taylor said...

Do you want to get together next Friday? (27th)

Natalie said...

Sounds good to me. What ya wanna do? Gimme a call or msg me on fb when you get this -- if you get this :) Talk soon