We continue to pray for Stellan. He needs us and MckMama needs us too. Prince Charming and Big Mac and MckNugget and Small Fry need us. Keep praying please and if you don't feel right praying please head on over to MckMama's site and send her some encouraging thoughts. I woke up this morning with Stellan on my mind and of course I had to check for updates. I am checking my computer every few hours to see if MckMama has posted anything new for us to know. I talked to Lilly this morning and she was all game for making letters out of herself to show Stellan's Momma we are praying for them. She is so caring and loving and totally gets it you know? Abigail was not so cooperative but it is understandable considering she is only two and has no idea what it is to pray or that someone is sick. In time she will get it. Anyhow we spelled out Stellan's name again. One time on the counter -- which is still there made in puffs. We kept it there so that every time we enter the kitchen we see it and can think of Stellan. Lilly thought this was a fantastic idea! One time -- the name broke a little bit and I found myself instantly fixing it. I wasn't ready to take the name away because we are not giving up. We are still praying for Stellan and will continue to pray and his name is a wonderful reminder of that.

And the girls spelled out Stellan with their bodies which was quite a chore but I think it is good that it was because we had to work a little to do something good and that felt right.







These letters are not perfect and yet no one is. You get the just of it I am sure. We are praying for Stellan here. He is in our thoughts and our hearts. Head on over to Lauren's blog and see how everyone else is praying.
1 comment:
I loved it... I am trying to figure something out now...
Post a Comment