Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tearless Tuesdays


I am enjoying starting the week with my two blog carnivals. Mondays NOT Me -- to admit all the things I did NOT do the week previous and then Tearless Tuesday -- to share what I am truly thankful for this week. Here goes...

This week I am thankful for :

Warm sunny days
Fresh air
New life
Cheez Wizz (yes, AGAIN -- but I think the novelty is finally starting to wear off for her people)
Peanut butter sandwiches
Neighbourhood playgrounds
Beautiful smiling babies who smile at EVERYONE -- without judgement
Sleep -- specifically 8am sleep ins
Passing exam grades -- How about 91% passing exam grades?! Yeah Liam!!
Antibiotics (that hopefully work)
Imagination
Long cuddles

Tearless Tuesday is in memory of Tuesday Whitt -- A beautiful little girl who fought her short life on earth with cancer. You can head on over to go blog yourself to leave her family some thoughtful words and love.
Hope everyone has a beautiful week!

No comments: