
Please say a prayer for little Derrick who goes in for heart surgery in the morning. I figured I would not get on the computer before then to post this. Please pray that surgery goes well and that he recovers quickly. Please pray that his Mommy and Daddy stay strong for lil "D" and each other and that they can soon be home together as a family. Please pray that the transition of moving home goes well for the whole family -- with Big Derrick moving in, Ayden and Hayley coming home after being with their Dad all this time that Kate was away in Ottawa and Katie adjusting to being home again after being gone so long. Please pray for them -- or keep them in your thoughts and send some positive vibes their way if that what makes you feel most comfortable.
I love you Kate! Be strong, keep smiling and trust in Him.
XOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment