The girls have been playing hide and seek all day long. Lilly is usually the counter (seeker) and Abigail the hider. If Mommy didn't help, Abigail would just sit in the middle of the room and wait for Lilly to come back! LOL So, Mommy helps Abigail find the best hiding spots EVER! She stays quiet until she hears Lilly coming and then Abigail giggles and jumps out saying "Found you!". My goodness, it is totally hilarious to see and Lilly gets laughing so hard at her -- she usually follows Abby's "Found you!" with her own. Little Abby doesn't quite get it yet, but-- they are having a blast and that is all that matters. I try and tell her to be quiet but she still proceeds to jump out laughing and yelling! TOO FUNNY! I wish I was a bit smaller so I could hide and join in the fun! Although hiding the kids is almost just as fun!
Well, the girls are napping and I am thinking of getting a few winks as well. Hope everyone has a great rest of the week. I am sure our weekend will be uneventful as Liam writes his first BIG Corrections exam on Monday. The girls and I will keep quiet while Daddy studies -- OR maybe this is a great opportunity to get out with them and have some fun! Here's hoping for some sunny warm weather this weekend!
1 comment:
Tell Liam goodluck!
Post a Comment