We decided to hit one of the parks along Bath Rd. and park there to eat lunch. Not very good picnic weather as it was raining ALL day. It was not a great day for our first open house that is for sure. Anyhoo, as we pulled into the parking lot we saw this...

Ducks in the parking lot! Aren't they cute? The girls were excited to be able to watch them waddling about and such. We sat and watched them for a bit while we ate and then I sent Liam out with the dog so I could get the girls changed. I kinda felt the way it would be if we actually lived in our van LOL Here I was making lunch in there and then organizing the girls and changing them in there too :) Liam and Charlie went for a walk by the water and then Charlie finally got sight and smell of the ducks and went bounding after them and into the lake! This dog is indeed a retriever. But, isn't she suppose to retrieve the ducks after they are dead? I suppose she could have been scaring them to fly so that Liam could shoot them -- Anyhoo, she is new at this and clearly just wanted to play with them! Not that we were there for a duck hunt -- because we were not! LOL
Here she is coming out of the lake -- silly girl!We did let the girls get out and walk around a bit, but it was wet and gross and it was no fun being trapped in the van. We didn't want to drive a distance so we may have drove by the house a million and two times to see if there was any action and may have even parked up the road a little bit for a while too stalking our own house -- but I will never tell.

She may have been a little upset to be put back into the van afterbeing in there for so long already...
But when Mommy said "let me see that sad face again" -- I got this!Hope everyone had a great weekend. No offers yet. Don't think the right people came through. Better luck next weekend and better weather I hope :)
No comments:
Post a Comment