Thursday, March 26, 2009

I Have Been Meaning to Post This

Tessa has been using her exersaucer for almost a week now and she seems to really be enjoying it. After talking to my friend Candice yesterday (for WAY to long I might add) she reminded me of this and I had to post before I forget. She said Taylor was in her jumparoo already at this age so I am thinking I may have to pull that out now too -- with Liam's huge disapproval I am sure. Men don't seem to understand why us women need to have all these children's gadgets all over the house. Liam thinks they are HUGE and CLUTTER and it looks awful to have them out. What he doesn't understand is how very needed these items are. Children get sick of one toy quickly and they need other options. He doesn't understand that I cannot hold our child ALL day long while she is awake and keep her occupied all the while getting the house cleaned, children feed, washed and dressed, cooking supper, blogging and playing with and occupying my other two children in a day. MEN LOL Anyhoo, here are some pictures of Tessa in her exersaucer mega. It brings back memories to when I first purchased it for Lilly because of her flat head (a whole other story there) and I remember that day so clearly. It was so HOT that day and I took the exersaucer to my Mom and Step dad's and set it up in their living room and put Lilly in it to play with nothing but a diaper on. I didn't have this computer then but do have pictures of this day and may just have to pull them out and scan them so I can share this first experience with all three children with you. How exciting! Another post idea!

At first she would not take her eyes off the television!

So when I turned it off she started noticing the toys...

And her cute self in the mirror!


Then she actually started to grab the toys and play with them. That monkey you see still startles her when she spins it with all the beads in it jumping around. It is funny to see her jump after hitting at it.



We are still praying for Stellan -- No blog updates yet today from MckMama but I checked out Twitter and she said Stellan was in SVT all night long and all morning so far but that he slept very well last night. Good sleep is good. Keep praying please and head on over to visit MckMama and send her some encouraging words. Happy Thursday everyone!

2 comments:

Taylor said...

Looks like fun Tessa!

Love the new blog layout. This is another good place to go:

http://www.aquapoppydesigns2.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

That's so cute! My little one loves her exersaucer too!