Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sunny Sunday!

I was hoping for a beautiful sunny day today and I got my wish! It has been so rotten and cold we had to take full advantage of this weather and spent most of our day outdoors. I have been going through picture withdrawal not having any good light to use for picture taking! I am pretty certain there won't be too many more days like these left for the year {choke}. So, we better enjoy what we can and be thankful for days like this!

I put the kids up in this tree and hung onto them with one arm while I snapped these pictures. Lilly made it into the tree to but had a panic attack. She is "afraid of hypes you know"! I will spare you that picture and her {almost} tears. The one of her with both feet planted on the ground is much more becoming. I also am afraid of "hypes" Lilly and I wouldn't have even made it into the tree in the first place. Props for that girl! Love you! XO

































And this weather, it's not only making us grin!

3 comments:

Taylor said...

Holding them up sounds hard! I really love the one of Lilly.

Unknown said...

Love that last picture especially - totally cracked me up!

Katie said...

I figured it out! Now I'll be commenting like mad! xo