Wednesday, October 14, 2009

He's Here!

No, not Liam {Grin}! He isn't due back still until Friday, remember?

Landon Roy Mackey
was born into this world
On Wednesday October 14, 2009
At 7:10 am
Weighing in at a whopping 7 lbs and 10 Oz


Align Left

Mommy {Carla} and Landon are doing well so far and Daddy is one proud Poppa. Declan still hasn't heard the news because he is snoozing in my bed since 5:30 this morning.

5am the phone rings and I pick up saying "I knew it". Carla tells me she has been having contractions since 2 am and they are now 2 mins apart. She then proceeds to tell me she will likely be here in about an hour. Sadly I laughed at her {not nice of me} telling her she needs to get going NOW! My goodness crazy lady what were you thinking? Ha! She said "but, my water hasn't broken yet!" and I say "my water NEVER broke! You need to get to the hospital." Luckily she was here by 5:30am and at the hospital and checked in by 6:10am. One hour later that sweet little boy graced this world with his presence! Congratulations Carla, Jay and Declan! Welcome to this world sweet baby Landon! Can't wait to see you, after this cold is gone!

Guess I'm spending the next few days as a single Mom of four!

5 comments:

Taylor said...

Hmm. Not sure. Did you try to change the size on the HTML again?

Taylor said...

Maybe try going into the HTML and change the sidebar to something smaller? 200? Not sure what you have already.

Natalie said...

Strangely enough it switched on it's own!

Natalie said...

Or Not!

Natalie said...

When I preview each post it shows up fine. Otherwise it is at the bottom!