Me feeling the worst out of everyone! Lilly started out with a runny nose which has now disappeared {like magic really} and Abby is still a tiny bit stuffy. But me? I am so full of cold it is unreal. I can barely breath and I am constantly blowing my nose. I cannot even remember the last time I was this sick with a head cold. I hate it! I did manage to get two naps in today. One this morning while Abby and Tessa napped and then this afternoon my Gramma came over so I could rest while Tessa did and she took the big girls outside for a 2 hour walk! I just wish the naps had me actually feeling better. I am hoping for a very early night tonight and a full nights sleep {which I actually got last night -- undisturbed} because I have Declan tomorrow again and really need to be feeling up to par. Plus I would hate to get him sick and pass that on to his pregnant Mommy {I know, we are still waiting for that baby!}.
So, another unexciting post and update. It has been rotten and cold outside again making it really hard for pictures and to be honest I have not felt like taking any anyways. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. I hope to hear from Liam really soon so I can get the girls tucked in and myself also tucked into bed.
Day 6 down {seriously?} 4 more to go!
3 comments:
Not much longer now and Liam will be back. To bad "excited" wasn't next week's theme, I bet you could have got some great shots of excited faces when Liam gets home. Get well soon.
Aww, I hope you feel better soon. I know how hard it is when we're sick and all we want is to take care of our little girls. Glad to know you have your family so close, they are great support. Hang in there, it should be all over soon. =)
hey hey hey! you won the giveaway but i don't have your email! email me at the.monkeys.mama {at} gmail {dot} com and i'll get you the details! yay!!!
Post a Comment