Sunday, October 11, 2009

i heart faces -- Excited


This week at i heart faces we are focusing on excited faces. I had some tough choices this week and did get some help from some fellow bloggy friends {thanks friends}. Here is the photo I ended up choosing. Mostly because I am missing my hubby like crazy right now and seeing him with our youngest {or any of my kids} makes my heart melt!


I know I'm excited to see all the entries this week! Are you?

13 comments:

Taylor said...

Love the expressions!

tiarastantrums said...

that is an awesome choice

Kimberly said...

Fun photo!

Stylist A said...

Love this picture... What a great choice.

Nildie said...

There's nothing like the way a daddy smiles at his little girl! Very cute!

Lorena said...

Aww, I don't know who's more excited... daddy or baby for being with daddy. =) I love the sweetness of this photo!

Liz said...

That baby LOVES her Daddy!

tiff(threeringcircus) said...

Perfect! A wonderful choice

Monika said...

Great choice! Your hubby looks very excited!

Marice said...

wow i love this! :) sweet!

mine is up too

Jenny said...

That is a great picture! So cute!

the monkeys' mama said...

awww it makes my heart melt, too! so sweet!

lisa@gardenofmany said...

Omg , she is a sweetie !