WARNING : THIS POST CONTAINS MUCH RAMBLING AND MAY MAKE YOU EXTREMELY BORED. SORRY IN ADVANCE.
For those of you following forever, you are quite use to my stages of change. I apologize to all! I get started changing my background and header and then it is almost like an obsession, I just can't stop until it seems just right. I have now found my new background {for now}. Ha! And now, I am currently working on a new header, which I am sure will be changed often enough throughout the months as it will soon need a new blog name added to it as well. Which I have yet to come up with. Any ideas?
I was thinking:
And Then There Were Three Plus One Made us Six
And Then There Were Three Plus One
And Then There Were Three Girls and One Boy {if baby were a boy}
Please, give me some ideas... Ultimately I would like to keep the beginning And Then There Were Three since that is my web address, but I am open to any and all suggestions. Giver :)
Oh, and just a reminder to all my FB followers and friends. If you want to comment on any post, click on comments, then anonymous, but be sure to sign your name at the bottom of your comment so I know who you are. I would love to hear from you all!
Sorry also for the lack of blog material lately. I haven't taken pictures in days! I was suppose to take a ton of newborn shots today while meeting sweet baby Landon for the first time, but a late doctors appointment {she was running an hour behind} put a damper on our afternoon plans! Bummer! Soon enough I will get my hands, lips and lense on that little man! Can't wait!!
3 comments:
How about "There Were Three But Now There's Four
"Were" in Italics
Oooooh Good one OR There 'Were' Three, Now They Are Four
Post a Comment