LOL!! I thought it was just in my neighbourhood. I looked out the window and said to Mike "Ahh it's a ladybug swarm!" because there were 15-20 on the window. We laughed but when we left to go to the ultrasound they were all over the place and when we got in the car 7 or 8 flew off of us and flew around the car. We must have looked crazy trying to shoo them out and driving down the road.
Oh I know, they come out once a year and I guess around this time... they are cute but so many become annoying cause I keep trying to keep from hurting them! =) I love them, though.
3 comments:
LOL!! I thought it was just in my neighbourhood. I looked out the window and said to Mike "Ahh it's a ladybug swarm!" because there were 15-20 on the window. We laughed but when we left to go to the ultrasound they were all over the place and when we got in the car 7 or 8 flew off of us and flew around the car. We must have looked crazy trying to shoo them out and driving down the road.
Oh I know, they come out once a year and I guess around this time... they are cute but so many become annoying cause I keep trying to keep from hurting them! =) I love them, though.
That happened here last year. Haven't seen them yet this year. They have such a range of colour! Love to you all.
Post a Comment