Saturday, October 10, 2009

I Could Use Some Help

If you all could click on the image above and let me know which picture is your favorite to help me choose which photo to enter in i heart faces this week for the {excited} theme. I would appreciate it. My side kick and hubby Liam is away and I could use your input. Thanks!

5 comments:

Taylor said...

I like the one with Liam and Tessa and the one of Lilly on the swing. I am having a hard time picking one too.

Mamí♥Picture said...

Wow! It's hard to pick!
They are all pretty Awesome!!
I have to agree with Taylor on the one of Littly on the swing! Her Face is so PERFECT!
You have a Beautiful Family!!

Mamí♥Picture said...

sorry about the misspell
♥Lilly♥

Lorena said...

It's hard to choose this week I know! =) I love the baby daddy photo, they're all so cute! =)

Lorena said...

Aww, Thank You so much Natalie, that was the nicest comment ever!!!! I truly appreciate your kind words for you and your family are such a beautiful blessing as well. Thanks again and look forward to your beautiful family photographs as well. =)