
I wasn't going to participate in this weeks i heart faces just for fun entry and then I got thinking about my favorite things and well, they made me warm and fuzzy inside and I thought I would share. Firstly when I think of my favorite things I start to sing...
Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things
Cream colored ponies and crisp apple streudels
Doorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles
Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings
These are a few of my favorite things
Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes
Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes
Silver white winters that melt into springs
These are a few of my favorite things
When the dog bites
When the bee stings
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don't feel so bad
So here are a few {only a few} of my favorite things...

.jpg)
Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things
Cream colored ponies and crisp apple streudels
Doorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles
Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings
These are a few of my favorite things
Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes
Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes
Silver white winters that melt into springs
These are a few of my favorite things
When the dog bites
When the bee stings
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don't feel so bad
So here are a few {only a few} of my favorite things...

Pumpkins
Barn Stars and Country Decor
Lynch Original Hot Apple (Olde Style Cider Mix)
Primitive Star (My favorite country decor store)
My girls
Seeing my girls with my Grandmother
My Camera (Nikon D5000)
Christmas
My Husband and Best Friend
Fall and Fall Decor
Our Puppy Charlie
New Born Babies
Baby Feet
and last but certainly not least...
.jpg)
Country Home Candles. Especially Grandma's Kitchen sent.
Looking forward to seeing some of your favorite things too. i heart faces is the site to hit to check it out. Happy Monday everyone!
12 comments:
Awww... the rings on baby toes is a great shot!
Great post :)
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Your favorite things are just perfect! I love them!
Very cute collage - we have so many similar favorites!
Those pumpkins are as big as their carriers! Cute photos!
Kristin
Great collage. I love just about anything pumpkin.
There is just something about baby feet!
I am right with ya on candles also...I love me some candles!
Oh, I LOVE the collage! And the cute little baby feet with the wedding bands is precious!
Thanks for visiting my blog today!
Love your collage. The poem is beautiful too TFS!
What a fun post. Love the collage.
It's perfect! I'm so glad you participated...and now you are making me regret it! Oh well...maybe i can still do it and just not link...
anyway, thanks for the inspiration and glimpse into your life!
Your header is AWESOME. Love pumpkins too...I just wished we'd have a fall...I think we went from Spring straight to winter here in the midwest.
Simply loving your favorites! =)
Post a Comment