Commencement Single Mom -- Day One down, 9 to go.
Today was pretty good. I got about 4 loads of laundry done and packed many clothes up to donate {part of my whole organizing cleaning stuff} although my bedroom currently looks like a tornado hit it and I did not put one piece of laundry away yet :) Anyhow, I will have no laundry to do tomorrow now so I can put it all away then.
The girls were good today and I have to say my Grandmother has perfect timing and instinct because she should up about 45 mins before I had to meet Lilly at the bus. Tessa had just fallen asleep {I would have hated to wake her} and it was cold windy and rainy out so Gramma was able to stay with Tessa and Abigail while I met Lilly at the bus. Lilly had a great day and brought lots home for me including another permission form and the school needing more money! Ha! Just wait my friends until you have a school age child {man that makes me sound so old}. Money, money, money! But, wait until you see the art she brought home -- it totally makes up for it {future posting -- stayed tuned}. Gramma stayed for dinner which was nice and then we all headed up to the playroom {which was a total disaster} and we cleaned at all up! So glad to get that over with. That room gets a bit neglected and the whole one toy at a time rule is really hard to keep up with when Mommy is making supper or bathing the baby. Anyhow it feels great to get that done.
So, I would say over all today was a great day. Lets hope the next 9 go just as smoothly. I don't know if I will hear from Liam tonight or not. Chances are pretty good since the note he left us this morning said he missed us already and he hadn't even left the house yet. I will keep you all updated. Hope everyone had a great day! Goodnight.
Speaking of Liam... the phone is ringing now long distance. Could it be him?
No comments:
Post a Comment