It was Inevitable. Today could not have possibly gone better than yesterday. Tessa did not nap well this morning at all {she is teething again -- tooth #4} and was mighty grouchy! She also had me up at 130am screaming her head off. Once I knew she was okay {no fever or bangs or bruises} I let her fall back asleep on her own. We decided we all needed to get out of the house today so you can imagine what that means? No house work got done today {or laundry putting away}! The girls all behaved pretty well while we were out. It helps side kick Gramma was with us {isn't she wonderful?}. We got some Christmas shopping done {totally not kidding} and we got the girls their Halloween costumes {only after about 45 mins in Value Village -- which was no bargin I might add}. After all of that running around I needed to stop at Walmart for some things so we all went there and then to McDonald's for dinner. By the time we got home Tessa had already had a huge melt down from lack of sleep. It was no surprise that Abigail was next. I warned her before her punishment {if she jumped off the side of the couch again she was going to bed} she tends to not take me seriously so she also had a melt down after jumping off the couch again {post warning} and me insisting she get her little hiney upstairs and tucked into bed NOW! Let me tell you it was not an easy chore getting her to stay up there. After taking her up three different times I think threatening her with the baby gate on her room door did the trick! So, now -- time to relax, catch up on some Y&R and have some chips and pop! Cleaning and laundry putting away will have to wait until tomorrow -- although Carla wants to have a play date for the kids tomorrow and I don't know if i can have them in my messy house, I may just have to suggest we go to her place instead {hers is always clean} -- which could mean I get nothing done tomorrow. So much for keeping clean and getting organized. Ha!
Day 2 down -- 8 to go! Whew!
1 comment:
Cooking and cleaning is over rated LOL!
Post a Comment