
I chose this picture for my entry in I ♥ Faces this week not because we do not celebrate Halloween, but because I do not want to spoil my kiddos Halloween costumes before they visit friends and family. Because lets face it, I could have snapped a photo {or one hundred} of my kids in this years costumes since they are wearing them once a week practically every day now since we purchased them. And purchasing them, that is a whole story in itself. I will spare you that story today.
Here is a picture of sweet Lilly after having her face painted a few weekends back at the Battersea Pumpkin festival. Lucky girl has been featured in I ♥ Faces now two weeks in a row thanks to Mommy :)
Here is a picture of sweet Lilly after having her face painted a few weekends back at the Battersea Pumpkin festival. Lucky girl has been featured in I ♥ Faces now two weeks in a row thanks to Mommy :)
So if you want to see some stinkin' cute entries this week or maybe even some spooky ones, head on over to I ♥ Faces now and check it out. I am thinking there will be more cute than spooky but we shall see. Happy Monday all!
26 comments:
Love this one. Her smile is great. I didn't want to ruin Taylor's costume either so I used something different too. I changed my mind on what she will wear 3 times already LOL.
She is a doll! What a great picture : )
Hi hi hi! I haven't been on Google Reader (or blogger! or twitter!) all weekend and I feel like I have so much to catch up on. first, love your header. it is so cute!
Secondly, Love this week's entry! I really like the angle of it. Cute cute cute!
I feel guilty every day that I do not update my {life with} Cutie Face blog...all thanks to YOU. :-p So this week I promise to crank out a lot of posts over there!
beautiful butterfly face
Simply gorgeous!!
what a great take on the theme, that's a very artistic face costume, lovely girl even when painted!
http://my-crossroad.com/2009/10/i-faces-halloween-dress-up.html
gotta love a painted face. darling.
have a happy week.
This is great!! My kids always love to get their faces painted when they can... then complain about it being itchy later. lol Love the shot.. great job!
Love this!
then there were 3..sounds like me...only it was only 2 for 14 years....then there were three and the 3rd...well, he's three now and the big ones are 18 and 19!! tee hee!cute pic!
That's some fancy face painting. I always ended up with a butterfly that looked like a spider or something...
A great picture, I love the close-up!
Cute shot, love the paint.
Great shot! I just love face painting! And her smile is precious!!
Heh, I remember those days of wanting to wear the costume every day.. cute picture
oh great shot! I love the cute little smile - and the face painting is so pretty!
A great capture!!
What a PRECIOUS face!
L☺VE♥IT!!!
Have a Great Day!
~Rocío a.k.a."Mamí♥Picture"
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
she is such a cutie! love her face paint!
u may view mine if u have time
What a cute smile! Love the facepaints.
Love the makeup! Great photo!
she has a really cute smile. Great face paint too!
Beautiful, Lilly is such a cutie pie! =) I love her face painting.
Gorgeous butterfly on a gorgeous girl! Beautiful photo!
What a great face painting. She looks so happy!
very skilled painting someone did!! Especially on a young girl. I don't think my daughter would sit still enough for that....beautiful pic!!
Your girls (all of them are adorable!) I love the face paint, she is a beautiful butterfly!!! Thanks for stopping by!
Post a Comment